[Dailydrool] Stain remover

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:26:27 PST 2010

The best thing I have found to remove blood from carpet or anything else is full strength hydrogen peroxide. Just pour it on the blood, let it fizz and them blot it up with a clean white cloth. Then rinse with cool water. I am a nurse and this has come in handy many times. It works best on fresh blood, but it helps with old stains also. Good luck!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.