[Dailydrool] AN old guy named Napoleon

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Jan 18 17:01:15 PST 2010

Senior Houndsabound has taken in an owner relinquish today, and after picking him up, headed straight for the vet.  He is staying overnight and will have surgery in the morning to remove his eye which is bulging....a lot!
He will also be neutered if there is time, and have 1 open sore removed which I was told was a sebaceous cyst, but the vet feels like it is a tumor of some sort that ulcerated.  The poor boy is getting bathed before tomorrow as he was filthy and will be hurting all over by the time I get him back.  I will probably let them hold him Tuesday evening too, so that he can have another night of rest before meeting the pack.

Please send him drool for an easy surgery with no problems, and to heal up afterwards so he can come home.

wen and the Bounders