[Dailydrool] $100,000 Animal Rescue Challenge

ellen at yourtravelmasters.com ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Mon Jan 18 16:46:02 PST 2010

www.theanimalrescuesite.com has started their $100,000 Animal Rescue Challenge again beginning today. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Just a click and a vote each day...you can even set it up so that they send you an e-mail reminder each day. It's TOTALLY a no-brainer. Even if our favorite rescue doesn't win the $100,000...there are weekly drawings with good money going to the rescues too!

I have "chatted" off list about this with other Droolers in the past and they are voting for their local rescue and I'm voting for ABC every day...we're splitting the vote!!! We've agreed that it will be much smarter for all Droolers to choose ONE basset rescue and vote for that one every day for the duration of each challenge. Once that challenge is over...we can choose another basset rescue to benefit from our votes.

As mentioned by Bill earlier today...I propose that we ALL vote for Basset Rescue Network in Acton, CA (aka Daphneyland) this time around. Maybe House of Puddles next time. You get the picture...

All in favor just go ahead and vote. If you're not in favor and prefer to vote for your local rescue, that's fine too. I'm not here to judge anyone's hearts!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)