[Dailydrool] Update on Voting for Beau and Whipping Cream story

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:17:04 PST 2010

Marlene,

I have been laughing and laughing to my self all evening, that story about the whipping cream has made

my day!!! so funny.  You really painted a wonderful picture of the event, I could see it unfold in my mind's

eye.  The bassets can be so funny!  I needed to laugh, and you did it!!!!

Also, I would like to give an update on Beau, he has 975 votes, he is in 3rd place and soon to hopefully be

in 2nd place...giggle, you are allowed to vote once a day for him, but thanks to the Droolers hes gaining

ground!!!

you can vote at:  http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/09/04/11/beau

Much Drool, Nancy