[Dailydrool] Funny stories

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:07:19 PST 2010

I would love to hear the story about a special egg and pancake breakfast
eaten outside by the slaves (I think it was pancakes. But maybe bacon was in
there too!)  One basset jumps on the other and flips him on his back and his
little legs are so short that he looks like a bug on his back!    I really
hope it wrings a bell with someone.

At Christmas I was asked to read the "butt crack" story over and over again
to much belly laughters with tears streaming down the face.  Thanks Debbie!

We will light our bridge candle hear in Sachse TX for the hounds that have
gone ahead and da boyz are slinging lots of drool over a fresh batch of
yammy treats and oranges and bananas.  I can't make the sweet potatoe treats
fast enough to keep em happy!

My heart goes out to the ones who have suffered loss and also for all the
sick houndies and the homeless ones too.

Jenny