[Dailydrool] GGBR Fundraiser...

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Tue Jan 19 04:11:05 PST 2010

Hello fellow basset lovers!!
I wanted to take a quick second to let y'all know about the latest fundraiser for GGBR (we're the one's that took in 61 bassets just before Christmas!)! !
I am pleased to announce that our rescue, Golden Gate Basset Rescue, has been selected to be the beneficiary of the Moon Doggie Coffee fundraiser by Donna & Bob Funk!!
For the rest of January, anyone can help us with the medical bills for these gorgeous hounds by purchasing ANY of the coffees on www.moondoggiecoffee.com<http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> by typing GGBR in the comments box of your order!!  At the end of the month a portion of the proceeds will come directly to GGBR!!  It's that simple and a win/win for everyone - Y'all get some great coffee and we get help with our medical bills (we're estimating to get all of these hounds spayed/neutered and healthy enough to go to their forever homes, it will take approximately $40,000!!)!!
So please take a second and forward this to all of your coffee drinking friends and order LOTS of coffee between now and January 31st!!
Thank you for your continued support!!
~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~