[Dailydrool] Justin Jade and LIlly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jan 19 04:15:26 PST 2010

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Sending successful surgery drool to the senior hound ,  that will be
joining Wen and the Bounders.

Congratulations been sent to Isabella, Lola, and Conley on there OEBE
status.

We will be lighting a candle fo Zackman at the Bridge and sending heart
healing drool to Magda.

The gate people came around this morning to install new motor and sensor
system to the gates. All went well but unfortunately mixed the office
and house remotes and have ended up with a situation were some of the
office remotes have been re encoded to the house gates , a remote still
encoded  to the old system and some to the new system. William will sort
it all out this afternoon.

The hounds have been busy supervising the actual work and they still
have the garden service to supervise which will come later in the day.
The hounds are all eating like starving wolves and improving health
wise. Still a light problem with Justin's back legs being shaky but I
think nail cutting will help this was last done at the end of November.
The hounds have probably been producing no nail

Cutting drool as the taxi that takes them to the groomers at the vet has
broken down and the only time we can drop them off is Saturday
13/2/2010. If we drop them off on any other day it means them having to
stay for about 13 hours and Justin would not like that as he enjoys his
afternoon nap in his own bed on a normal day the taxi brings them back
just after 12.00 after collecting them

at about 08.30.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin if the sisters and I have our way the vet's taxi will never
move again.

Jade I am not spending the day at the groomers I am essentially a
tomboy.

Lilly I might like been pampered as I would like to a Lady when I grow
up.