[Dailydrool] Dear Miss Dixie Chick

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 09:22:59 PST 2010

Since you are 2, and do all that amusing stuff at home, I approve your OEBE application. We're so happy to have you.  Just to put in a word, my gurlfriend is named Dixie, the Doer of Dastardly Deeds.  She lives in Alabama, in the Southern Division of OEBE>

Anyway, a piece of advice: you might want to try and control some of the indoor pooping and peeing.  My slaves say that gets old after awhile.

I love to hear that you start the music very early in the morning!

Please choose an Order of the Evil Basset Hound Empire title!

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

Roland, OEBE Potentate.

Janice Henry Colvin