[Dailydrool] Roland here is my OEBE resume -Lilly Belle Rose

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:25:22 PST 2010

My brother Santana aka Mr Smarty Pants of the Wild Wild West OEBE
has trained me now since April when I was adopted.  I am 1 years old
as of November and boy o boy have I been up to ebil deeds that have
added up to large amounts of money that will need to be spent to fix
what I have did. Bwhahahahahahhahahah I have my laugh down see!

1.  Chewed into the deck top step about 1 inch into the step so you
have to be careful or you will miss the step!

2.  Chewed a hole into the deck.

3. Drywall is my speciality there are 4 holes in the wall in the laundry room

4.  Wait linoleum is my speciality also there is about a 3ft by 2 foot
hole in the linoleum and its growing daily.  It hides under my
brudders bed but I always find it even with him on the bed.

5.  I have tore up 6 pairs of slippers during the month of December

6.  I tore a hole in my foam bed and had foam all over the living room
while mommy was washing the cover.

7.  3 wooden back scratchers they scratch so much better like
literally leave scratches in your back

8.  Destuff any toy that I find Santana (my brudder) interested in.
If he steals it and I can't  have it next time I get it and tear it
up!  So far 20 toys have made their way into the trash because if I
can't have it NOBODY can have it. bwhahahahahahahah!

9.  3 pairs of sandals have met my shark teeth!

10.  I scratch peoples arms or leg if they are not paying attention to
me.  Made mommy scream OUcccchhhhhhhh.  LIke she thought a gremlin
came out from under the chair and got her!  This might be Pwincess
potential though.

11. Dining room chair I gave it a more what they call it a Rustic look

12.  Countless pairs of underwear & socks find their way out of the
dirty clothes bin that is about 3ft high and they are ripped into
shreds

14.  Mommy's dress shirts that ones that she really likes have little
holes in them from my shark teeth.

15.  Destroyed and shredded an important bill and daddy's cigar catalog

16.  I will pee in the tub if you make me upset!

17.  Dryer exaust pipe shredded, they got smart and put a crate in
front of it now.

18.  Corner of table in living room has lost its corner it now looks
more rustic!

This was all done in 9mths of me living in my new house and I am only
years old!

I think I did more damage to the $$$$$ pockets then Mr. Smarty pants
has! Bwhahahahahaha!  Sometimes he even gets caught at the end of my
ebil deed with something in his mouth so they blame him
bwhahahahahhaha!  But nope its all me!

Please accept my resume and I will make you and the OEBE proud!

Bwahahahahahahahaha now i think I need a nap and need to be covered by
my favorite towell!  zZzZzzzZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

Lilly Belle Rose

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"