[Dailydrool] Bazzle Accepted into OEBE

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 09:38:47 PST 2010

Bazzle, my furiend, you are accepted into the Order of the Evil Basset Hound Empire, with all rights and privilages pertaining thereto, whatever that means! Your application made me laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Who said they haven't heard from me lately?  The reason is that the mom says she is so busy that she doesn't eben read all the DDrools.  What a poor excuse for a slave!

Please tell me where you live, and what you would like your OEBE title to be.  The slave is supposed to make a spreadsheet record of all OEBE titles, which she does mostly, but not consistently. As I say, she is not so good of a slave these days.

Now remember, all OEBE applicants, being spoiled and asking for steady petting and demanding meals and such are not necessarily OEBE acts.  In my bony head, they are more like BABES stuff, but ask Lovely Lucy for that info. Stella, my sister, is the most pitiful example of a potential BABES candidate, for she is so spoiled and demanding.  I won't let her join BABES though, cause there are NO BABES in this house!

Best regards Mr. Bazzle!

Roland, OEBE Potentate

Janice Henry Colvin