[Dailydrool] OEBE For Dixie

Jim and Cassandra Vance jvance at stny.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 19:28:26 PST 2010

Dear Roland, Duke of Ears,

I was so excited that I pooped my dress in hearing that I have been accepted to OEBE!  I just tonight tore up one of Hamilton's brand new toys.  I now have OEBE status so anything goes right?  I also destroyed a pair of my mom's undies and have run about 16 laps in the Basset 500.  I would like to be called, Miss Dixie Chick... Lead singer in the band of Michief Makers in the Frozen Chosen North of Upstate New York. (Oh, and never LOAN my mom a book, she already owes our local library a gizzillion dollars for books that have imprints of each of my teeth)

Miss Dixie (currently bassed out on the couch from all of my angelic deeds)