[Dailydrool] PW stuff

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:53:37 PST 2010

Deer Cakie who likes cookies and the PW committee..

My name is Leonard Nali, I am 20 months old, and my mom says I am perfect PW
material..

Firstest even tho I was born in a puppymill cage I was born with the
look..it wasnt right I would go to a pet store so my brudders and me (you
might know my brudder Petey) with my parents and older sister got rescued by
Basset Rescue of Florida.

I used the look in a picture to procure my slaves and daddy slave drove from
washington to st louis to pick me up..then we came home and when no one
would play with me they got me my own puppy to play with..(she is a bad
gurl)

even at only 6 months old I had my first fundraier and raised moneys for
Washington Bassets and Florida Basset with my Dont shop / adopt campaign..
My mom and dad lubb me tons and do anything I ask them too..I am a good and
polite boy..I wait for treats to be put in my mouth i dont eat your hand
like the devil dog does..  I go to bed when it is bed time and stay there
till it is time to get up..sometimes mom werrys I am to good..

Lets get sumthing clear tho iffen lexie steals the pillow and takes it
outside and tears a hole in it..I will play in the snow..

Even Bob the Dog thinks I am a gud boy and recently he let me finish his
Birthday Woofle when he took ill and is training me to be a good fundraiser
and a ladys man too..

And I have my own petsmart gift card so I could buy cookies whenever I
wanted too too..

Could you direct me to what I might be able to do to stay on the PW track
and be a PIT someday..

Yurs lubbingly

Lenny
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie