[Dailydrool] Hiding of toys

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Jan 19 12:59:28 PST 2010

Roscoe & Buddy received 2 toys from their aunts for Christmas this past weekend. One has a squeaky inside and Roscoe took full control of it. I saw him trying to bury it inside yesterday but he was unable to cover it. But it has since dissappeared somewhere in the house. I cannot find it anywhere. Will he remember where he put it???
Linda, slavemom to Buddy who wants to play with the new toy, too; and Roscoe who thinks he is an only child!