[Dailydrool] Hiding of toys

kr1204 at aol.com kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 14:45:54 PST 2010

" Will he remember where he put it??? "
Maybe but most likely it will scare the crap out of you when you step on it
 in the dark! I had this howling walrus toy that had microchip instead of a
 squeaker for the gang. It disappeared. About a year later I was cleaning
up  the yard one day and my foot went down and there was a blood curdling
scream. I  dropped everything and practically climbed a tree. It was the walrus
toy; dirty,  ratty looking but still working.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the fosters Darla and Fester.