[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Rescue Please help

robinfrenchies at aol.com robinfrenchies at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 15:51:32 PST 2010

Hi Droolers,
 Janice is doing another fund raiser for the Oregon Basset Rescue any  help
would be highly appreciated. All you have to do is go to this link join the
 fund raiser and click on places, Doctors, Restaurants, etc that you have
gone  too and write a comment about them. Please be aware that there might be
places  that do not count money towards the Rescue so, I always try another
one  if you can. If you have any questions place write to me and I will
help as  much as I can. I believe we have a week left, All it is,  is time no
money  from your pocket. Thanks a bunch.
Robin Gamroth
OBHR Fund Raiser