[Dailydrool] What site? Re: Oregon Basset Rescue Please help

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Tue Jan 19 16:41:19 PST 2010

The link didn't come through. Could you re-send, please.

I almost put "Missing Link" in the subject line, but that didn't sound quite right. :-)

Kathleen & Maestro

 Janice is doing another fund raiser for the Oregon Basset Rescue any help would be highly appreciated. All you have to do is go to this link join the fund raiser and click on places, Doctors, Restaurants, etc that you have gone too and write a comment about them. Please be aware that there might be places that do not count money towards the Rescue so, I always try another one if you can. If you have any questions place write to me and I will help as much as I can. I believe we have a week left, All it is,  is time no money from your pocket. Thanks a bunch.