[Dailydrool] bath and OEBE

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 16:35:46 PST 2010

dis beez Evil Annie,  Momma gave meez da bath taday,  she sez I  was a
GUMMIE_BEAR   wif all dat cool whip on my face.  momma  sez beez not allowed to
be nose OEBE  dat meez just BAD TA DA BONE ! , dont  need no title for dat
!!!!

Bev, loved your story bout Conley being in his crate,  but maybe you  been
sniffin too make corks hon ??????  both my girls slipped this morning  on
the patio when they went out,  it was  like a freezing drizzle here  last
night around 11:00 PM  when we went out with the girls.

hubby just asked me this morning  when I came out into the  kitchen,  "
what ever happened to the days of wearing makeup and combing  your hair ??? "
my reply was "  and your point is what " ? grrrrr  !!!!!!!

Marlene Maggie Wags and Evil Annie