[Dailydrool] bath and OEBE

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 19 19:39:55 PST 2010

dis beez Evil Annie,  Momma gave meez da bath taday,  she sez I was a
GUMMIE_BEAR   wif all dat cool whip on my face.  momma sez beez not allowed
to be nose OEBE  dat meez just BAD TA DA BONE ! , dont need no title for dat
!!!!

Now Marlene, come on, if Evil Annie is not an OEBE, then no one is!!  BAD TA
DA BONE is the true definition of OEBE.  What could her name be -- Evil
Annie, Eater of Eberthing?

Anita Woodrum