[Dailydrool] throwing up water...

Lyle Cogen Lyle at lylecogen.com
Tue Jan 19 17:16:54 PST 2010

Hi. My 11 yr old hound, The Maestro, just finished a round of antibiotics
and prednisone to try to get rid of an ulcer between his epiglottis and his
larynx.  (We learned of this ulcer after his singing voice started to change
and he started to gag after singing).  After this round of meds his singing
voice has not improved, which leads me to believe the ulcer might be
something more.  Now there is a new development.most of the time that he
drinks water, he throws it up.  Sometimes lots of water.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

Thanks,

Lyle Cogen