[Dailydrool] Withdrawing our OEBE applications

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 17:31:49 PST 2010

Fred and Annie have been reading some of the OEBE applications and, while they are getting lots of great ideas, they have realized that they are not quite OEBE material...yet (they made me add that.)  However, they feel that they are DEFINITELY PWs, and they may be BABES too, but they're not sure what that is (and Fred is not so sure he wants to be referred to as a Babe...he thinks he'll leave that for Annie and stick to PW Fred.)

If the person responsible for bestowing the PW titles could consider them, they would be very grateful.  I don't really care what anyone says, if they are not a Pwince and Pwincess, I have no idea who is!!!

Rose, Annie (can I be Qween instead?) and Fred (Annie is spoiled, not me...)