[Dailydrool] OEBEs and lost dogs

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 20:13:59 PST 2010

We, Isabella and Lola are very honored to be accepted into the Order of the Evil Basset Empire! We will do our best to make OEBE founder, the late Noah Go Slowah, proud.

Lola and Conley must have been conspiring to be "lost." Sunday, we came in from our walkies, and Isabella and Lola wrapped the double leash around me. I unhooked them and got myself untangled, closed the front door, and went to the cookie closet to get reward bikkies for them. While fumbling around, the door bell buzzed. Isabella started barking, and I looked around for Lola. When I opened the door, there was one of the condo guards holding Lola! Apparently, she slipped out while I was untangling myself.

Congratulations to James on his new houndette!  We're looking forward to hearing all about her.