[Dailydrool] Lucy Magoo says Thank You

cinkjohn at cox.net cinkjohn at cox.net
Tue Jan 19 19:53:29 PST 2010

On behalf of Lucy Magoo I would like to thank everyone who voted for this lovely girl. She is very humbled by this outpouring of love.

 I have been fostering Lucy for the last 18 months.  She was a victim of the housing crisis, but was one very loved hound.  When she came to me she had already lost one eye to glaucoma.  She quickly adjusted to my pack (at that time I had my pack of three plus one other foster) and won the hearts of everyone she met.  Lucy lost her remaining eye about seven months ago, but it hasn't slowed her down.  She continues to play at the dog park, and with the help of her "seeing-eye cat" navigates around the house with ease.  Actually she doesn't need the cat, but Dakota insists on looking out for her favorite hound.

My pack has grown to six now, but Lucy is still the star.  I'll let you all know when she finds her forever home, but until then she is quite happy and content where she is.

Cindy - Basset Slave to Sassi (the diva), Jessie (my Eyeore), Olivia (my velcro dog) and fosters Lucy Magoo (need I say more), Bailey (the sheriff), and Lovey (she lives up to her name)