[Dailydrool] Thanks, Congrashulashuns and Sophee update.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 22:09:45 PST 2010

Deer Mr Roland, Duke ob Ears,

Woohoo.  Me Bazzle is honored an promise to be upholded awl me
dudies ob be'en OEBE.   Me so happy me cud chew sum more stuff up.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Congrashulashuns to awl da new OEBE!  Watch out Slabes, Keep on youz toebones.
Da OEBEs gotz lotz ob werk...well youz slabes gotz lotz ob werk....WE hab lotz of
fun ahead of we!  Pawty  Time....Bedder go see wat on da menu.  Oh Momma youz
need go to food store, cuz I raiding da frig purdy soon.

We sending da drool to awl in need.  Watch fur da drool cloudz coming your way.
Me OEBE now and in charge!  We also sending da prayers.  Dere so menny broken
hearts da we hope da memories soothe youz pain.  We hopes awl da not feel gud
houndies feel bedder soon.

We hab PW in dis house too.  Well not offishully but dat Sophee fosser gurl be PW.
Ennywayz, Sophee home now.  Herz berry sleepy but wanna be close to Momma.
Dat be nuttin new. Herz hab her baby makin pawts tekin out.  (Dat no sound gud at awl.)
Hold on me habbin to check....Oh me dawg sumone done tooked mine too.  Wen dat
heppin?  Jeez nuttin sacred round here.  Herz pose to hab dental but dey hab brown out.
Hmmm sound messy to me.  Der was so much brown dat da moochine it broke.
Gud thing Momma go sabe Sophee from da mess.  Me noze me OEBE now but me
awlso da Man ob da howze....so me layin neer dat gurl.  Gib dem udder gurls da grrr if dey
gitz to close.

Droolz,
Bazzle ob Da Dog House Gang Proud memmer ob da OEBE!
Juss gotta fin me title now...hmmmm wat dis bad bad boy gunna hab fer title?