[Dailydrool] Sitterupper Club

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Wed Jan 20 03:34:32 PST 2010

This is Buddy writing to say this be my "gotcha" month. Momslave doesn't remember the exact date, so I get to celebrate the whole month! I am a 3 year old basset mix. Half of me is basset, half is shepard & lab mix. Can I still apply for the sitteruppers club? I have been able to sit up like a ground hog all my life. Now if only momslave can get her camera phone to take a picture and get it into the 'puter, then you all will be able to see what a beautiful sitterupper hound I am. I might even apply to be the tallest!Buddy, brudder to Roscoe, who has a cuter butt, but doesn't sit on it.