[Dailydrool] Lions and Tiger and OEBE's Oh My!!!

Ventura, Miriam Miriam.Ventura at alleghenycourts.us
Wed Jan 20 04:56:18 PST 2010

I love reading about all of you OEBE Bassets out there.  And then I look at
Jody and give him a great big hug and kiss.  My senior boy (10+ years) is so
NOT an OEBE.  When I got him I was concerned about behavior because he had
been so terribly neglected and abused.  But not to worry, he is the most well
behaved boy I could ever have wished for.  No destruction, no "bathrooming"
in the house, sleeps when I do, gets up with me then goes back to sleep, easy
to feed, no pet peeves, loves loving when HE wants it (that's okay).  He is
such a BABE and I love him for it.   We had some "issues" in the beginning
but we are a well oiled machine now! Lord love these seniors!  Yeah, his vet
bills almost bankrupted me, but he is worth every cent spent. I asked him if
he wanted to be considered for BABE status, he just "harumphed" and fell
beack to  asleep.

Miriam Ventura and Jody AKA the Great Jodini