[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:04:08 PST 2010

Drool for poor Bo and for Val for Bo's colitis -- we're so sorry he's had
such a hard time.  And I use hydrogen peroxide too for blood stains and for
other pet stains too.

Congratulations to Brudder Elwood and the gang on Momma dropping your food.
What a score!  Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry pray that I drop their big food
container, although it hasn't happened yet.

Welcome to Lucy and congratulations to Adrienne and Fiona!

Drool for Justin and Jade -- we're sorry you're both feeling poorly and hope
you're quickly on the mend.

Congratulations Isabella, Lola, Conley, Bazzle, and Miss Dixie Chick on your
admittance to the OEBEs!

Hearthealing drool to Magda and Lola on the loss of Zack.  We know the pain
of having to make the decision for your beloved friend, and are so sorry you
had to.  You did the right thing, even though it doesn't feel that way.
We're sending gentle thoughts.

Drool for Napoleon/Noah, and thank you Wen for taking this poor old guy in.

We're so glad PW Lilygurl is on the mend.

Congratulations James on adopting Bella!

We're glad Oliver got good news.

Thank you Nancy for agreeing to take on the Sitter Upper club -- I think the
rest of the Droolers will enjoy being able to enroll new entrants.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))