[Dailydrool] catching up

Heidi I Sarver hsarver at me.com
Mon Jan 18 09:55:17 PST 2010

Boy, knee surgery instantly gets you behind in reading the DD!  I'm
doing great and Della is a fantastic nursemaid!!  (and living/
breathing heating pad too!)

Happy Birthday Einstein!!  I hope McD's was good!!
Godspeed Lilly, Scarlett--heart healing drool heading to your families
and a light shines bright in DE to guide all of you on your journey.
Morse--either control yourself or we are going to have to have an
Overeaters Intervention with you!!
Santana:  ummm, how DID you get on that table??
Bo--lots of drool heading your way in Hawaii.  Get better!!
Conley--I think you need a hobby!  Geez pal--so many different types
of dastardly deeds I'm not so sure you have just one specialty!

Drool to all in needs, and snooters to everyone.

--heidi, della and guinness the cat
--buford atb, walter atb