[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:03:21 PST 2010

We're sending copious no cancer drool to Mazzie and Oliver and to
Buddydawg-- it worked for Geoffrey and we hope it works for you!

Congratulations to Bubba on your forever home.

Val, I about died laughing about Al the superstudly basset.  I had exactly
the same thought reading the postings until I finally figured it out.  Glad
I wasn't the only one.

Susan, my bassets sometimes have to go out in the middle of the night.  If
Gus had a UTI he would be trying to pee several times an hour, and straining
to do so.  Keep an eye on it, but I think it's OK.

Heidi, I think Buford found a way to let you know he is happy and well at
the Bridge, and waiting for you.  My Lisa found a way too.  I hope that's a
huge consolation to you -- it was to me when Lisa sent me her message.

Angelika, it's good to hear Elvis is doing better.

Jody, I only clean Geoffrey's ears every three weeks or so.  I can tell by
the smell when they need it.  Henry and Molly need it more and both have had
ear infections but not Geoffrey.  But I'm surprised it's so stressful for
your dog -- that makes me think she might have an infection brewing in
there.  I would have the vet check it.

Jessica, thank you for the gift of fostering.  I don't know how foster
parents give the bassets they love and care for up, but I'm glad they do or
I wouldn't have my wonderful Henry.

And finally drool for poor Gracie's torn ACL -- hope she feels better soon.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))