[Dailydrool] Frum Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:46:46 PST 2010

Dis frum Cnly OEBE Conley Scissorpaws! Ise so proud.

MomPerson gotta pain in da butt an it aint me! Ise not heppy. She no playin.
She juss sittin. She say she nee hurt. She say her behiney hurt. She say she
hole legg hurt. She weke up at nite hertin. Meen we getta go out about 50
times a nite. Shure wish she leddus sleep. Hmf.
She gotta persondoctor poinnymint lader. Oder one tole she got Arfurritin in
she hip. I dun nose bout dis. Don nose how Afur doin in she hip an ritin
too. Turnt out doktor, he gessin. MomPerson a liddel unheppy bout dat. She
say she cooda did dat for free.  Now she gotta poinermint wif a
persondockter whut do bones.
NO THENX.
I sure no wannin no buddy lookin my bones.
Anyweys we tryna bee nicey nice for MPerson taday. SHe gotz won dey to git
bedder. Den da deel off.

Lub an Drool to allinneed
I lub you
Conley OEBE Conley Scissorpaws.  BWAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA