[Dailydrool] OEBE

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 08:57:37 PST 2010

Flash being my first and only basset so far has overall been a pretty good boy.  For the first few years he was a little naughty - chewed everything cardboard he could find, got into the holiday decorations and ripped up an American flag (isn't that illegal) and we caught him chewing on Mary's head from the nativity scene (pretty sure that's sacreligious).

But 11 years later we have virtually no counter surfing, no destruction of toys or anything else and for the most part he will listen.  His only things now are peeing in his sleep (not his fault at all), eating snow and DRAGGING me towards it, drinking all the dirty water he can find, and jumping in the shower when I turn it on in the morning.

My ultimate fear from reading the drools is that the next basset I get will be a pooping, peeing, chewing, counter cruising force of destruction to be reckoned with!

I guess at the very least I'll have you guys to commiserate with!

Laura
Flash
and Ryu