[Dailydrool] OEBE

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 18:51:30 PST 2010

For those evil hounds who haven't heard back about their applications, please know that sometimes Roland doesn't have time to read all of the drools because he's so busy with impawtant OEBE stuff. If you send your application to handsomehounds at yahoo.com, we're sure you'll get a response right away. OEBE rules; BABiES drool!!!!

We have had to think and think, but we have finally decided on our OEBE titles. Isabella shall henceforth be known as the Dastardly Diva, and Lola will be known as La Destructora Diabólica (the Diabolical Destroyer).

Yours in evilness,
Isabella and Lola
Mexican Mavens of Mayhem