[Dailydrool] Basset sighting in Chichester, PA!

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Jan 21 07:03:45 PST 2010

Are there any Droolers who live in Chichester, PA?!  Philip was driving
to work to Aston on Chichester Avenue a bit after 9 a.m. this morning
and saw a gentleman walking three absolutely gorgeous, and very large
bassets (one or more had lots of black in them) near a high school (I
think Chichester HS).  He really wanted to stop and coo over them but
there were too many cars behind him and no shoulder so he couldn't pull
over and was quite dissapointed.  He said he was so excited at seeing
them he nearly drove up a telephone pole!;)  He called me from work and
asked me if I knew of any Droolers who lived there.  So, if you are a
Drooler who was walking your three houndies this morning in that area,
Philip said you have some F-I-I-I-I-NE lookin' bassets, as Andy Griffith
would say;)

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.