[Dailydrool] I am the walrus

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 07:02:33 PST 2010

Oh god Kathy!  That reminds me of this monkey toy Flash and Jake (ATB) had.  My sister thought it made the most hilarious noise but of course she wasn't there to listen to it a million times a day!  When it went missing I thought it was an act of mercy from god.

Next spring I'm mowing the lawn and I hear a little scream and something go in the mower.  I go ashen white with fear, expecting that I have run over baby bunnies and their bloody bodies will come shooting out the chopped up side.  But no - just white stuffing.  Once I turn off the mower and see what was really in there then I was finally able to breath again.  Now there are detailed checks of the yard for toys AND baby bunnies for the first cut in the spring.

Laura
Flash and Ryu