[Dailydrool] Molly the Foster (not really foster)

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jan 21 09:11:46 PST 2010

I brought Molly to the vet yesterday and the vet seems to think she
won't be adoptable for a while.  She has to be spayed, which she still
has to gain a little more weight before they can do that, and then after
she recovers from that, she has to go through 2 rounds of heartworm
treatments.  The vet said she will probably need to be in my care for
about the next 8 months or so to go through the full scope of surgeries
and treatment.  This, of course, is perfectly ok with me.  I want her to
be healthy and I want to make sure she is taken care of right.  And as I
have stated in the past, no one else can or will give her the right kind
of lovins and care, so I suppose this is just going to be up to me,
then.  Ah well, somebody's gotta do it right!?!  He he

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie and (pretending like I'm still fostering) Molly