[Dailydrool] Halawalapenos and other ones too-Conley

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:06:23 PST 2010

Conley dis be Santana

you remembered my mommy of my story this weekend and a month ago and
boy do I remember it.

Mommy does have dark hair she does she does.

So a month ago.  Daddy all into this hot sauce in a bottle called
ghost pepper sauce.....he think he all super duper superman iffen he
eats hot stuff now.  He order some from the webby.  They send him the
wrong stuff but send  him 9 bottles of wrong stuff that was supposed
to go on someone's chickie wings in long beach california for their
new years pawty.  he gets on the pawline and cawlts the place up and
they tell him oh sorry sir we will send your ghost pepper sauce out
right now and keep the other 9 bottles it's just cheaper for our
company.  Daddy hung up the phone and said SCORE!  He home for lunch
Well they eating their stroganoff stuffins and daddy put him some
sauce in it, mommy didn't because she didn't want her tummy on fire.

So then they talking and talking.  Mommy give us her bowl we lick lick
lick it all yummy and beefy and creamy. Den we see daddy's bowl and
they still talking talking and mommy is like let me get the camera
they are too cute licking the bowl.  So she video ob us but at the end
of the video she is like uh oh! this isn't good (you hear her say
this) and the video stopped.  In the video you can see my sister Lilly
have this look on her face like "whoa what the heck is oh but I taste
the beefy too !" but she keep licking  Not me i was licking and
licking and I tough!

So mommy gave us daddy's bowl after realizing DUH he put the hotsauce in it.
LUCKILY it wasn't the ghost pepper sauce yet, it was one of the 9
bottles we got for free.  She run get the milk and we lap it up, Lilly
looks relieved but me I just like OOoOOooo this a treat!

Then this weekend she skinning some hatch new mexico XX hot chili
peppers for some green chili.  and one of the pepper tips pop off fly
onto the floor and she is like nooOOOOoOOOOOoooOOOoOoO!  der I am fast
as a panther okay maybe not that fast but fast for a basset and I
slurp it up and out it flew like 3 feet out of my mouth.  I spit that
thing out so fast it flew across the room.  mommy said that will teach
you! She gave me milk though.

We almost got our lippys on that ghost pepper sauce because some "dum
fool" as mommy stated didn't put the lid on it tight enough and it
fell out of the ice box door and went all over.  she screaming NoooOo
Noooooo hold them shoot what do I use this might eat the pergo
flooring omg don't touch my eyes, I need to throw this washcloth away
now wheres the mop oh no I can't use steam cleaning thing on this,
hold em imma get the mop from the garage.  She funny we were all
laffing the dum fool was too hehehehe

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"