[Dailydrool] Sitteruppers Club

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Jan 21 13:22:34 PST 2010

Bonejour, Miss Penny woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Well, I am a member of the Sitteruppers Club, and at the proud age of
(well, in two weeks time) TWELVE I can still sit up, just like when I
was a pupster :)))))  It's a wonderful way of honouring Kaylee and
Bernie.

Da mum was all ears when she read the post and bee'd in to the
Weebly.com site.  Does anyone know anything about this?  She doesn't
understand how come it's free, and does it work with Mac.  Anyone know
this site, out there?  That's 3 months that our website is in deep doo
dah and she (da mum) is getting more than very frustrated <sigh>  We
do NOT need "websites for dummies" we need "help for the absolutely
useless, brainless ..."  (okay Penny, that's enough).

Anyways, if there is a genius expert out there that knows all about
iweb ??????

We are still enjoying ourselves in our holiday villa.  It's great, we
go to the door and it opens and we are out in the garden.  Makes a big
change from the appartment.  However, sometimes da mum gets a bit mad
and says she's not a doorman HuH? (Polly:  Yep, big sis, even I don't
want to go out at 4 in the morning grrrrrr).

Anyway, whatever, it's fun having a garden, and a cat (kittysnacks),
and a pool (endless supply of drinking water) and they even have a
place where they throw old food !!!!!!! They call it a compost heap.
THAT we really do enjoy hehehehhhe!!!

Hugs to you all and drool to all in need,

Lurps,

Miss Penny
(and Miss Polly:  See?  bossy boots didn't even let me get a woof in!)