[Dailydrool] Are hounds diggers by nature???

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:04:39 PST 2010

Hi Everyone

Wondering if Basset hounds are diggers by nature?  My hound will take his ball and dig cover it with a blanket and dig it

to the point of exhaustion.  I have to take it away from him because he doesn't know when to stop, he is crazy for this

ball and blanket.  What the heck is he doing???  He will occupy his time forever with it. . .I was afraid he could hurt his

back with all this digging?  Any ideas on this anyone?

Also he is in 2nd place right now, thanks for voting everyday ...here is the link:

http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/09/04/11/beau

AARRRoooo Nancy & Beau