[Dailydrool] Hear Ye; Hear Ye!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 12:43:45 PST 2010

HEAR YE; HEAR YE!

Queen Olive here with an important announcement:

After much deliberation I have decided to pick up the royal keyboard left by
the dearly depawted Pw. Ms. Brandy last October.  This keyboard originated with
the paws of the one and only Fey-fey and has been passed on through the years to
such notables as Queen Poppy, Pw. Melba Toast, Pw. Ms Brandy and now me.

The ranks of PWs have been thinning of late, so I have picked this time to
make my first pronouncement.  And who more fitting to receive my first Pw title
than the grand Matriarch of the Jamboree Clan, than ROSIE, beloved hound  of
Carol Sharp and Pat Dill, and loved by many.

And so, Rosie, in honor of your coming Fifteenth Birthday, I hereby pronounce
you "PW. ROSIE", and decree that from this day forth you shall be referred to
and honored with all respect due an honored Pwincess.

IT IS SO ORDERED
This 23rd day of January, 2010
Signed and sealed by
Qw. Olive I