[Dailydrool] Itchy-Scratchy

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 23 14:32:45 PST 2010

My Holly has terrible outdoor (pollen) allergies.  I tried a lot of
different things for her, and finally we hit the jackpot when we tried
"ALLERTONIC" by Herbs, Etc., from the health food store.  It's a blend of a
bunch of herbs that work on allergies, and it really helps her.  You can
order it online or buy at good health food stores.  It the only thing we've
found that works for Holly.  A bottle of 60 caplets costs somewhere between
$20 and $25 dollars, and I give her one caplet twice a day in allergy
season.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net