[Dailydrool] Itchy-Scratchy

Celine Rupka rupkac at start.ca
Sat Jan 23 07:58:26 PST 2010

Hi All!

Do any droolers have suggestions for natural anti-itch solutions?  Any
"clothes" to keep from chewing on front or back legs?

I wrote a few months ago about Mathilda and her allergies, and have
finally been able to get her set up for allergy testing (had to wait
until now due to the area we live in and the possibility of false
positives in warmer weather.)  However, in order for the testing to be
really accurate, she has to be off of the low dose of Prednisone for 3
weeks, which is what has been keeping the worst of the allergies in
check (the Atopica doesn't do it on it's own.)  So... the Prednisone
was stopped two days ago, and the itching has really picked up
already.  I just don't want my baby to suffer for the next three
weeks, so any help you could give would be MOST appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

Celine and Mathilda (...Mom, why do I itch so much???)