[Dailydrool] Kaylee's SitterUppers Club - New Site!

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Jan 24 08:48:20 PST 2010

I've copied all of the work Bernie Johnson did to a new web site, so now more SitterUpper photos can be added. Take a look, and let me know if any changes are needed, or if I missed anyone!

http://sitteruppers.weebly.com/

If you want to join Kaylee's SitterUppers Club, send a photo of your basset sitting up to SitterUppers at gmail.com , along with your basset's name and town, and any caption you'd like to have underneath the photo.

Thanks to Mary for suggesting Weebly.com - it was very easy to create the new site, and it's free!

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank (SitterUpper)
and Sweet Sarah (ATB)