[Dailydrool] GGBR Fundraiser reminder

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 12:15:57 PST 2010

Hello fellow basset lovers, friends and family!!

I wanted to take a quick second to remind y’all know about the latest fundraiser for GGBR.  Through January 31st, anyone purchasing ANY of the coffees on www.moondoggiecoffee.com and then typing GGBR in the comments box of your order will also be helping us with the medical bills for the 61 bassets we took in last month!!   Bob and Donna Funk have very generously designated Golden Gate Basset Rescue as the rescue that will be receiving a portion of the proceeds for this month's fundraiser!!

So please take a second and forward this to all of your coffee drinking friends and order LOTS of coffee between now and January 31st!!

Thank you for your continued support!!
~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~