[Dailydrool] Bazzle OEBE

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 14:21:07 PST 2010

Bazzle has worn himself out from all the celebrationing being accepted
as an OEBE. He now sleeping peacefully by the wood stove.  As much
as I need to vacuum up the "decorations" I will let my boy sleep.  How can such
as sweet handsome boy be so ornery?  Besides his frig raid this morning he
managed to open the closet and make off with yet another slipper.  Iwill now
be wearing a brown and black one....ahhhh....the wardrobe of a basset slave.
We have also played 104 card pickup since his title was bestowed upon him.
Nothing like seeing two decks of playing cards scattered all over the living room.
On a good note I was able to save my glasses from the jaws of destruction!

Bazzle did want me to say "Thank you Roland, Duke of Ears for bestowing this honor
upon me.  I will not let you or the OEBE down!"  Oh great Dawg what is this poor slave
in for???  I am sure that Tucker (ATB) is puffed up with pride for our "Man of the
Dog House Gang".

Bazzle has decided that his new name shall be......
Bazzle the Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE.  Bedeviling definitely fits my boy.

Congratulations to all the new OEBE's!  I am praying that all the slaves survive the antics
of these sweet little devils in basset disguise.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang