[Dailydrool] Qween Olive

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:40:56 PST 2010

Hip Hip Hurrraaayyyy our Qween Olive is going to be in charge of PITs and
PWs!!!  We think that is mostest appropriate!!

Now having said that, I have a quiet gentlehound named Theodore E. Dog (aka,
Sweet Teddy or just Ted).  Many think I named him after Teddy Kennedy or
Teddy Roosevelt but the truth is I named him after my beloved Uncle Teddy.
 A short note from Ted.

Deerest Qween Olive,

As you know, I am a shy guy.  In fact this past year I attended my first
Basset functions since I was a mere foundling and was so shy I tried to
climb a fence to escape from a Basset picnic, but that's another story and
was many years ago.  Now I have protection from my fierce underling, Izzy,
or bizzzyIzzzy as you may know her.  She is annoying but useful to me since
she is about as shy as a stealth missile.  She keeps the other hounds
distracted so that I may bask in human adoration.

I am, they say, a most handsome hound, large but svelt and graying nicely
around the temples.  We know that my bloodlines are...well...heck then I am
at least 90% houndie and and it is 2010 ooh oh and I was rescued by Ohio
Basset Rescue so that makes me Basset, right?  I knew you'd agree.

I am definitely a most royal gentlehound.  I am very very good at commanding
attention with The Look and a most accomplished "nudger".  I am not sure if
you have sniffed me in pawson, but you have stayed at my house with your
slave in ...ummm... my room on your way to the Boardwaddle.  I am usually
sent to the country manor during this time, but pawhaps not this year.  I
have heard many great things about you, and I assure you I could teach the
young boys a thing or two about manners and slave training.  Of course I
learned at the paw of our beloved Pw. Annie, who could get anything she
wanted anytime.

I would like to be a Pwince.  Mama's not sure of my age but she thinks I am
too old to be "in training".  Of course that is your decision, but if  you
need a good steady pwince in your court, I'm your guy.

Yours respectfully,
Teddy