[Dailydrool] A poopy problem...

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Jan 25 14:44:43 PST 2010

I think the poo rolling is a symptom ... watch out if you see this visitor
strapping on grenades, a bandana, boot black under the eyes, etc.... your
second dog may be on the hunt and to disguise himself as your number one
hound...

that's how they trick us you know ... figure it was one hound that let out
that awful noxious fart when its "the new guy" ... ripped up sheets, strewn
around your first hound.. it was the new guy.. they're very cunning...

Of course I could be nuttier than the planter's peanut ... but you never
know..

O:-)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] A poopy problem...

Question...has any one ever experienced a second dog in the home wanting to
roll in the "first hounds" poo?