[Dailydrool] Fiber One Cereal

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 26 09:24:41 PST 2010

Am looking at the FiberOne box ingredient list - Ingredients:  Corn Bran,
Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Bran, Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Color Added, Cellulose
Gum, Salt, Baking Soda, Corn Oil, Aspartame, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)
added to preserve freshness.  Then it lists a whole bunch of Vitamins and
Minerals.  I'd say definitely not for Maggie.  See if you can find some Oat
Bran that you could add to her food, that might work for her.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

Can someone please E mail me off line about the fiber one cereal.  I am
interested in it, but my Maggie Wags is allergic to wheat.  I went to their
web page but they didn't say if it was wheat based

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

13:36:00