[Dailydrool] Calendar Day 01/27/10 - Out of Africa Bassets

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:51:31 PST 2010

Today is the Calendar Day for the Out of Africa Bassets from left to
right Whisky, Piper and Coco.  All are doing well and Piper is
responding well to treatment but I now have 2 Basset Hounds and one
Velociraptor!  No food is safe within 5 feet of Piper due to the
treatment.  The vet did warn me that she would be very hungry all the
time, however, he did not warn me that my fingers would be in dire
danger of being amputated if I was holding food.  All obedience
training seems to have been forgotten and no bird is safe in the
garden either.

Today is the 1st Anniversary of the dadslave's unexpected trip to the
Rainbow Bridge, so it is a little sad here in the McEwan household as
we remember all our wonderful memories of Andrew and the Hounds who
have gone before and know he is looking down surrounded by the love of
all the animals and humans who are at the Bridge with him.  Godspeed
my love and may you rest in peace.

Drool to all hounds and slaves in need, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love
Coco, Piper, Whisky and momslave Karen