[Dailydrool] Cowboy Toofers update

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:34:50 PST 2010

Ugh, about to barf as I think about the dent Cowboy is making in all that
money I've been trying so hard to save up. :( Just heard from the vet and
they said Cowboy has had some sort of trauma to his far left lower molar.
Whatever the issue, it has spread to other teeth and we are looking at 3 to
4 extractions on the left side. Estimate at this point is around $1,000
total. Poor little man is not going to be a happy camper tonight. Oh well,
live and learn.

On a funny note, I made a New Years resolution this year to try and brush
the boys teeth once a week. I planned for ever Saturday. Yesterday teh vet
was telling me "well if you can brush at least once a day, it will help a
lot". Once a day? I thought once a week would be an accomplishment. Lol.
Looks like I have my nights cut out for me. :)

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cow and Rupert who is now stoked that he didnt "get" to go on this
field trip w/Cowboy

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Rupert: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430