[Dailydrool] Front door

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 17:09:24 PST 2010

Oh, me so jelus Conley, OEBE!  Why me no ebben git a chance to git out
da front door.  Momma herz no furgitful fur one time wit da thunkin cells.
Herz put metal gate on da odder side of we door.  So no matter how hawd we
try no can git out.  Corse it be nice to look out wen herz go to git da mail.  Oh an
me lub the lubs me git frum da bisitors befur herz drag we off to da kitshun bee hine
nudder gate.  Dis juss no fare!  Me make herz pay fur dis wit me OEBE wayz.  Bwaha
Bwahahahahaha.

Hi Fibe Brudder!
Bazzle OEBE  Bedeviling Bad Boy ob The Dog House Gang

Bev,
Putting up the metal swing gate on the front door entrance is the smartest
thing I have done in a long time.  It is so much easier to be able to squeeze
out the gate than the door.  It is also nice when someone comes to the door
as the gang gets to see who is there and I don't have to try and drag them into
the kitchen before I open the door.

Droolz,
Momma Karen the graying, worn out slave to an OEBE