[Dailydrool] Front door

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:24:11 PST 2010

Dis Conbley OEBE
MomPerson sez she gtta do sunmfin bowt da front door.
Juss now she opent it ta get da male an BOOM ousside I runs FREEFREEFREE
an she yelln at me I goes runnin down da street
an sunnly Ise on my nebbermines slidddddin an yousenosewhose rite behiney me
maddrn eber wif MR COOPER rite wif she!!!
Wowsie tawk bout a fass trip home! I neber bin scoopt beke inda hawse quiit
so fass wif Mr. Cooper mekin snarlies too.
I gone be in da crate I fink but beefour I gots a quesshun

How come Mr.Cooper gedda go ousside suntime wiffout leesh an I dont? (An he
gots to stop an pee I hadda just get da whatchacallit BummerRush inna door
MPersons eyeballs cracklin an snappin.....

Oh well youse cant win if youse nebber tries.

Lub an Drool to all in need
Bloos removal to Auntie Debbie
Lub
Conley OEBE C.Scissorpaws